Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Foreword

Hello All,

History is a fascinating stuff. It can give us the way to understand things in the past, learn from them. It can make ourselves immerse in a world which we might never have experienced or can get such experience. History can be our guideline as to how we should see the future and how do we prepare from the present.

There have been marvelous things happened in the past, many exiting stuff which can really wonder us all. I have been through many such stories. But had not got a clear view of them, most of them were not very accurate. My idea is now to put such exiting historical facts/figures/stories in one place which can also act as a guide to me over a period of time to improve my understandings and also try to make things easy for others.

My series starts from tomorrow!

yours, Nasa

No comments:

Post a Comment